Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Does it have to be Spain,we're off to Cyprus in August with friends who have 2 sons,15 and 12 and they have booked a 4bedded family room,if you go to a Fiesta hotel in Ibiza most of them have child prices up to 15.T.
Hi Oscarben,

We are ideally wanting mainland to keep the costs down.
Should have mentioned too that this is for end of May next year...

May have to expand our options though at this rate!

Thanks x
Do you have a budget in mind and a rough date because Don Toni,in Playa den bossa,Ibiza works out about £30000 ,one room AI ,child price up to 15 and possibly free place for your youngest.T.
£30,000!!!!!!!!!! My god, she only wants to stay at the hotel, not buy it ;)
Oops,one nought too many,should be £3ooo!!!!
Please look at Villamarina. You can't book online for next May yet but you could call them and check but I've just looked for August and they state children are 0-12 so I put in 3 adults and 1 child and they will book just one room.
Obviously this doesn't include flights but Ryanair fly to Reus.
Hi a couple of years ago we stayede at the Aqua Montagut in Santa susanna.( totally up to you re the resort etc) but we are in the same position, and have had to have 2 rooms, hub in one with one child, me in another with another, ( actually the best hol weve had eg no snoring etc) the kids swapped parents every night!
Anyway the rooms in this hotel were prevously aparatments and they had a lounge area with a good sofa bed, and a seperate bedroom, but the kitched are was now just masses of storage
we enjoyed that hotel ( if not the actual area and the fact it rained for a fortnight in AUGUST!)
but good luck in your search!
Thomas Cook allow 4 people (2adults and 2 children) to share a room in some hotels on their website which includes Salou.
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies...we are hoping to get it for under 2k All inclusive, as we are also booking for the canries in October next year too.
I will have a look at Thomas Cook...never thought of them!

Thanks again
I can assure you if you go in May it will be less than 2K at Villamarina. Probably about £1200 including flights. When we went a couple of years ago it was about £1000.
Hi
Look at aparthotels. Book a 1 or 2 bed apartment SC and arrange food if required direct with the hotel. Travel companies usually give child prices up to age 16 on SC so it usually works out cheaper - but not allways!
hi we are going to vil.la.romana hotel in salou and my family is boy 16 and girl is 11 and we are going half board all in one room. with first choice. why don't you give it a look. it's a really nice hotel. good luck :tup
You can get 4 in the rooms in the El Paso hotel at Port Aventura with First Choice. They have a double bed and full sized bunk beds. Went two years ago with a 14 year old and a 12 year old.

They charged this as 3 adults and one child and we were lucky and got a free child place so it wasn't too expensive, and you may get lucky on the price if it is out of school holidays. Only HB though not AI but you do get free theme park tickets for the duration of the holiday.

LOL to Hilda and '( actually the best hol weve had eg no snoring etc')

If you pay for 2 rooms you will end up paying adult price for your 7 year old. :yikes

Hope you manage to get something suitable.

Doe :wave
ps due to haveing to go in school hols, we have ALWAYS had to pay ful adult for our kids, even tho one was 5!
:wave: hi we were supposed to go in october school hols but changed it, and were getting it for £1700 for half board for two weeks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.