Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Yes Steve this is what it will be. :evil: Sometimes your as well asking the travel agent to price your children up as adults as it can work out cheaper.

The best way to avoid under occupancy supplements is to do a DIY holiday where you pay for the room regardless of how many are in it. I've done this and had a 1 bedroomed apartment to myself for the same price as a couple.

When you get to resort check on the back of the door (usually) for the room per night rate - you'll see what I mean.

Have looked at the photo of the studio's and, although it says in the FC bumph 'sofa beds' I can only see one double settee that I presume is for the 3rd and 4th people Click Here to view
Thanks Glynis

I've just checked on the Aquasol website and their rate per night is CYP£45.5 B&B pppn.

so when i work out what we paid for 2 weeks AI with the kids (which included a free childs place) it isn't too bad.

In priced the same holiday for 4 adults and it worked out more expensive than what we paid......so i've calmed down a bit now :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.