Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
the bars this year and last year have been quiet at night i think i read some where yu are stayingat castle harbour which is at top of a big bank lots of people tend to walk to the front and then get taxis back up
dont know of bars that do kids entertainment
the thomson hols complex atalida complex oppist charlies bar may suit your needs
Hi mattaj81,

I think you will struggle for kids entertainment if you are not staying in an apartment complex/hotel that provides it for their guests.

This time of the year most are normally focusing on the adult visitors - not too many youngsters go to the Canarys in the winter.

Regards, Chris
Having just returned and as Chris says there does not seem to be any entertainment for Kids around Oasis Del Sur where you are staying, perhaps the Beverley Hills Club may have some, this is just down the road Calle Rodeo not far from Castle Harbour but don't expect many two year olds about, it's all us old un's :sun2
We have been to LC twice in the last five years with our 3 children all under 9. BoTh visits in february. Im afraid the bars do not cater for kids entertainment or we have never found one. infact there is a general lack of entertainment.
That said you can take the kids in all the bars and have a drink. Heritage bar up near the tenerife sur apartments has kareoke every night! Also a lot of the small bars opposite The aguamar apts have kareoke.

We are off to Tenerife 11th Feb but are having a change a going to PDLA for a change of bar life.
LC is a lovely resort though, ant beat the choce of restaurants which is why we picked the parque santigo 2, we can still walk back to LC for a meal.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.