Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The Chill Bar is still and will be there for 2006 season though Rami and myself no longer have anything to do with the bar or have any ties with the place or the management.

John
:oops: Sorry to read that John. You sounded a bit abrubt with your answer hope all is ok? Anna. xxx
Hi Ann,

Yes everything is ok but as the place was not going where we would have liked it to then we sorry, Rami decided to let it go.

Nothing sinister just time to move on to other things.

John
Hi John,

Just had a great idea ... if you and Rami get involved in another Bar why don't you let us on HT choose the name !! :lol: :lol: Joking of course but I'm certain many of us on here would like to hear about any new adventures you embark on.

Wilson :wink: (Sorry slightly off topic..)
Dear John & Rami,

Just to add my twopence worth on this. I'd like to say that I'm pleased you guys are going to focus on your "core business" this year. IMHO ICR have proved themselves an extremely capable independant tour operator. I am sure that my fellow HT's and your other customers will agree that your service in Icmeler is refreshingly enthusiastic, efficient and cost effective. It's probably best to allow someone to focus on developing the Chill Bar to it's full potential while you guys continue to make the Icmeler Experience as enjoyable as possible.

I heard on the grapevine that John will be returning to his usual "office" in the Old Famous Kitchen this year and I look forward to many "business" meetings with him and Rami.

All the best to everyone at ICR for 2006

Willie G
hi john
back in 6 weeks :D
i was wondering what prices in chill bar this year ie efes
i remember was about 3.5 lira :lol:
Hiya,

I'm pretty sure John isn't involved with the chill bar this year.

C x
No not involved at all but had a call from Joe Scotty yesterday and told me that prices for large beer had dropped tp £1 and fishbowl for 4 was 20 Lira which at the moment is about £7 :wink:

John
Would that be the same in other places John? (price drop for a beer that is?)
Would that be the same in other places John? (price drop for a beer that is?)

I wouldn't worry Robert...you have 3 sherries then off to bed lol :lol:
wouldn't worry Robert...you have 3 sherries then off to bed lol

2 that's me limit mate
Can somebody please give me directions for the chill bar and IOL offices so I can book some excursions with them..I am up in the Old Village and will have to come past the Tansas on the back Main rd...

Many thanks 3 bells...
Hi,

Does anyone know if Chill Bar has been sold? In October Gail did not know what was happening. I hope it will be open as it was a nice place to have a drink with music that did not blast the ear drums. Lovely staff.

Barb
Its up for sale but at the moment it looks like Gail will be opening up this year.

John
Thanks John, another question is Yvonne working in The Old Famous this year, or has she had enough of you tormenting her?

Barbara
We will have to see what happens with Yvonne.

I do hope she is there though as Iwill be bored if she isn't :twisted:

John
So John, which watering hole will you be using this year, just so I can let you buy me a pint. :lol: :lol: :lol:
As always the Old Famous

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.