Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Chlorakas along with Piya were two loverly little farming villages till the Brits moved in and are to my mind one of the worse aspects caused by an over influx of Brits. they are basically waking great housing estates [albeit they usually have a bit Miore land than in the UK] you will find a few shops and tavern's but if you want to experience Cyprus and the Pafos region you will have to travel out every day, I'm sorry i sound bias but personally i could never holiday or live for that matter in such an area.

wiz
Is the villa in Chloraka (village) area or closer to the sea road? Chloraka district covers a fairly large area and isn't necessarily all inland. Depending on the immediate location you could have quite a variation of amenities.

Either way, it is still 10 - 15 mins drive from Paphos main tourist area and possibly 10 mins from Coral Bay...

CwB
the villa is on the sea road i think with rocks and small coves across the road. i've read you can get a bus to paphos and coral bay but will probably hire a car as they drive the same side as us. i've been looking for car hire for 9 days and its coming out at about £230.00 upwards.does that sound any good. cheers dan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.