General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I've more or less finished just a couple of bits for hubby. I've a 1 yr old nephew who I've already given his present to as I decided he'd be swamped on Christmas Day so had the fun of watching him play with his new toy ( plus he doesn't know if its Christmas or Pancake Tuesday) ;)

My 3 yr old niece had a pyjama day at school a few weeks ago and wanted Peppa Pig pj's & dressing gown so I got those for her & she was over the moon. That's two gone lol.

Have got some bits for my son, he lives on his own ( when he's not here scrounging food and my phone) so I'm doing him a home hamper with food and household stuff that he usually runs out of. As well as a phone!

So yes, I'm more or less done. I've told hubby that we should just get each other cheap, daft bits from the pound shop for a laugh, there's nothing either of us needs and we end up spending good money on stuff that isn't used often.
Haven't even started yet but know my 16 year old cousin started his in July bless him!
Finished yesterday. Over three quarters of it wrapped as well :)
Glad it's not just me then Debbie, I finished mine a while back and wrapped it all :rofl
I am off work the week after next and will finish off my shopping then, put the tree up and wrap the presents and put under the tree - simples.......
just finished our xmas shopping this weekend got all the fishing tackle,shorts,t.shirts,suncream,etc so we ready now.
oh did I mention xmas on the beach this year ho ho ho
I got the first couple of presents today so at least I've started. I can get my eldest grandson's present in the January sales as he's off to Japan the day after he breaks up from Uni and won't be back until the day before they return so wants his presents then. :lol: That just leaves another dozen to sort out before Christmas. :roll:
Buying the presents were done last month. One that I wanted posted, was done last week. And have made a start on wrapping the rest today
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.