Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
careful of the weight remember the drivers have to lift them into the coach, if they are very heavy you may have unhappy drivers. I would suggest more suitcases with less weight in each. You also risk the chance that the drivers may ask you to load the suitcases yourself if they are heavy.
I don't know about Redcrest but Siesta have introduced a weight, case size policy this year, this is more for health and safety than anything else. You are now only allowed 1 case per person and the case can be no bigger than the sizes they state, so you now can't take 1 big case rather than 2 smaller ones

I'd give them a call just to be sure, as I only noticed in our brochure by chance in the small print. Last thing you want to do is get to the bus and be told you can't travel due to the case sizes

I just has to go and buy new ones because of this, but got them in the sale so it wasn't too expensive. Off to pack now :)
Taz,

In the redcrest booklet that you get sent when the tickets arrive, it will state the size and limit for cases......if you dont have that i could go rake it out for you. However, our cases were outside those limits, but i queried this via email and was told not to worry about it!

The best thing to do might be to take your case sizes, and then email them to Redcrest, telling them that there are 7 of you sharing the four cases, etc, and see what they say :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.