Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
It dosen't matter where or howmany ciggs you buy ,the price is set by the Greek govenment 100 packets will work out pro rata the same as buying one packet, currnt price cant help but my superking black were 2.85 evro per pack back in may this year

wizard
Paid €1.50 per pack for Leader last year, and a friend at work brought some back in June this year at the same price. Since then though the Greek Government have announced a 20% rise which came into effect from the 1st of August.

Andy.
English brand cigaretts are in the region of 26 euros for 200, rolling tobacco, Golden Virginia is 60 euros for 10x50 grams, same prices all over island and at airport.
As already stated - the prices are controlled and the same everywhere. Do not forget that if you take a day trip to Budrum you can buy 200 cigs or 250 grm tobacco duty free at much cheaper prices.

Cheers,
Jet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.