Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
See Cyprus Shooting Sport Federation - you can bring your own gun!

Apparently, the Paralimni Shooting Club is about 1 mile from the main lights in Paralimni towards Sotira on the right. It's no. 19 in grid ref. B13 on this map and Pernera is off the map at grid ref. T11.

You can see the continuation to Pernera in grid ref. A5 on this map

Sorry, the images are both big files, but they are the official street maps published last year.

HTH, Marion
That sounds like an exciting plan! Pernera is a beautiful destination, and clay pigeon shooting can add an adventurous touch to your trip. While I'm not aware of specific places in Pernera or Protaras that offer clay pigeon shooting, there are often shooting ranges or clubs in popular tourist areas. It would be best to inquire locally or check with your accommodation provider or tourist information center in Pernera for recommendations on nearby shooting facilities. Regarding licensing, it's essential to comply with local regulations. It's advisable for your DH to bring his shooting license from his home country, but he should also check if there are any additional requirements or permits needed to participate in clay pigeon shooting in Cyprus. Have a fantastic time on your Sunday adventure!
On 28th April 2007 at 04:41pm, jokian said:
We're going on Sunday to Pernera :D

DH would maybe like to go clay pigeon shooting while we're there.

Obviously, he's got his own gun over here, but would have to hire one.

Is there anywhere near Pernera / Protaras that does clay pigeon shooting? And if so, would he just need to bring his shotting licence?

Any info gratefully received.

J x
That sounds really interesting,. I have never heard about clay pigeon shooting, but I think it must be really fun. I would love to try it some day.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.