Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
In Puerto Alcudia, there are courts near to the Bellevue area on the main road on the beach side, just down from the Ciudad Blanca hotel going into the port. There are also courts in Playa de Muro, next to the Lagotel in Las Gaviotas. Left by the Burger King on the main road in Playa de Muro and follow the road to the Lagotel.
Many thanks for that. We will try and find those when we go in 3 weeks. I don't suppose you know how much they charge do you and if you have to book them up? Thanks for your help, Bauloprincess.
Is there not some of the main Arta- Alcudia road,near the football ground. (between stops 13 & 1 on the
Can Picafort express!)
Sure there is a sports centre near there with clay courts
Not sure about prices. You can usually just turn up though. The one on the main road going into Puerto Alcudia - it's not unknown to just go and help yourselves as there's no one around. But of course, yes, the sports centre in Can Pic, back of the Alzinar Mar hotel.
Thanks Jolliepostie for your information about the tennis courts. We got back from holiday yesterday and thanks to your wonderful directions we had no trouble in finding the tennis courts. We enjoyed playing so much that we played twice while we were there. It was good value as well at only 7 euros for an hour. Many thanks again. Bauloprincess.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.