General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I haven't tried it yet....I like the pinky one, looked at them but decided to wait until the next Bonus Time is on in Boots , I think it is on 4th August ? Then I can buy something else and get my free gift :)
Never heard of them, but will keep my eye out now :tup
oooh I'll wait for bonus time then :)
Looked in my local Debenhams and Boots yesterday, and neither shop had them :que
I bought one of these in my local boots (Bromley) on Saturday...and its brilliant! It looks like a thick pencil but when you put it on its half way between a lipstick and a lip balm. The colours are really subtle too - can't wait to wear it on my holiday next month !!!
I really liked the look of these but decided that as I had so much make up already I really didn't need them so had to resist. If you're now telling me that they're good for holidays then maybe I need them after all! ;)
I bought one at Gatwick airport last week, I really like it, it feels 'caring' and the colour is subtle, not a high gloss finish, would be nice for the beach / daytime, I got the watermelon which is a lovely neutral pink.
I'm glad this topic's been resurected as I bought one in the airport before my summer holiday and I'd forgotten all about it. I'll have to hunt it out. Trouble is I have about 4 make-up bags full of stuff and another carrier bag full which I go through periodically. I only use the make-up out of one bag until I fancy a change and then I swap around. I think it's time I looked for the chubby stick and started using it again.
Shirley I've done exactly the same thing. It's among the holiday goodies somewhere and I'd forgotten all about it - just hoping it hasn't been thrown out with some holiday rubbish :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.