Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
clock..
11 Posts
but look what time it says on your posting...it says yesterday at 8.06pm..now i know i am in a time warp... :rofl

what was that film..Groundhog Day.....well please make it a weekend day if i am going to be on groundhog day.. :lol:
All posts showing Mon 23rd October here.
must be the clock on mine then... :hmmm

so what do i do about this then... i am seriously in a time warp..

i look at your response and it says posted Sun Oct 22, 2006 9.16pm..

is there any way i can cut and past it or is there any way you can log in as me and have a look to see what i mean? either that or working where i work is sending me insane :yikes
near the top of the page click on PROFILE then scroll down to near the botom where it says TIME click the dropdown box and choose GMT+1HR

wizard
aha....i see.. i have no idea how my clock thing on the profile came to say GMT - 12 hours.. :oops:

i have altered it.. ( i am a complete technophobe as Sanjii will testify)
it must have happened when i was trying to put a new avatar in yesterday..maybe i should leave things beyond my intelligence alone :lol:

Thanks Wizard... :wink:
Don't worry about it Val :lol:

Who is it ?...that keeps getting thrown out of HT and having to log in everytime...cursing at the website :oops: ...and forgot that the date is now the 23rd of October and a great big sign has been before my eyes for at least the last week.....telling me that the automatic log in system is under a system upgrade....from the 22nd....until further notice. :roll:

My excuse is that I'm a mature lady with bad eyesight, who has no idea what day it is somedays, never mind the date.!!!!!

What's your excuse.? :rofl
Ok. I'm stretching it a bit, calling myself a lady.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
:oops: sanjiii, i have no excuse...unless i claim that the fact that i work in a psychiatric top security hospital is having an effect on me and i am now also sectionable under the MHA 1983.. :rofl

nearer the truth is that i just don't have the first idea at anything technical that requires me to show any kind of logic..in fact it is a wonder sometimes that i can walk and talk at the same time without falling over! :rofl

It took me at least 2 months to work out how to put the little smily face pictures on posts.. and i still can't do quotes!!! :lol:
and i still can't do quotes!!!

Well we can't have that can we?

Destructions or instructions, depending on how you interpret them, :rofl will follow shortly in a pm....
that'll be fun :roll: :lol:

sanji x
Oye. where's my witch gone?
Off I go to investigate.

sanji x
Have you all remembered to change the clocks ?......and change the time in your profile to GMT otherwise the posting times will be inaccurate.

Sanji x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.