General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
It should be the time it says as clocks should go back at 2am! So technically the change has already happened! But theres no harm in double checking and making sure! Basically if you didn't change the clocks back your flight would be 7:55!
thanks for the quick reply , mind at rest now
yeah i'd agree with Chivas but I'd double check with the airline, if it was me i'd probably ask the airline rather than the tour operator, because i'd trust the airline more to know the answer lol
The time on the tickets will be the actual time. You don't need to add or subtract an hour. Just make sure you remember to change your clocks and watches the night before.

luci :wave
no worries.
I think it'd be more of a problem if the Plane was taking off at say 1:30 am because we'd actually have two of those!!!
We fly at 06.45 on 25/10 and I had mentioned this to my BIL who we are meeting up with and he said the clocks don't change untill the week after :think !!!!! Better go and check!

Mandy :cheers
Just a thought, but if you're booking a taxi to the airport make sure you are agreed when it is to pick you up - esepcially if it's around 02:00 !
BIL was surprised when I told him it was the 25th . It's ok for him they'll have been there a week before we get there!! Us school workers aren't so lucky! At least we can try & grab an extra hour sleep before a very early drive to Manchester. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.