Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes it is correct, the clocks do not change in Goa.

x lassi
yes abnd its a pain because i never remember when it has happened!! and phone home at the wrong times!! :D
Who cares what time it is when you're on holiday! I go away to get away from time and schedules and appointments etc :D

Will someone tap me on the shoulder when it's time to fly home though :rofl
We always get so relaxed we always say to eachother ''When we going home? We best check our tickets'' :que :rofl
we thought we had missed Christmas Day last year!! :rofl you know how it is here!! no big xmas starting October like the UK!! and we don't really do christmas but knew it was anyday then sort of forgot!! we both looked at each other one morning and said 'whats today!!!?? Did we miss xmas day!!!'............... but we hadn't :D be impossible to miss it in UK wouldnt it!!!
chilly funny you should mention xmas, i travel to goa on monday and arrive tuesday morning. i will be bring a xmas tree out with me. my uncle promised one of the workers from the hotel he stayed in a tree. muggins here has to carry it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.