Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I am an ex-barber ''singer'' but no way would do a shave for a £... best of luck finding a cheapo!! :roll:
  • Edited by jimbox 2006-09-04 04:16:33
Not looking for a cheapo, just somewhere that does it. Don't see why the ladies should get all the pampering. :lol:
Very few gents hairdressers do shaving these days as it always has been uneconomical to do so.

I don't know of any in Pafos that do shaving, maybe down some back street , just have a walk around and have a look..
cut throat razors and someone else holding them... doesn't bear thinking about....
Steve nothing to worry about, did it for years with only minor nicks...

This is me at seventeen, I am now nearly 60, so this shot was taken by a local newspaper in Coventry in the late sixties, where has my life gone, and my hair!!

I used to be in the Warwickshire hairdressing team...hence those diploma's..

Had thought of opening an ex-pats barbers here in Cyprus. but naaaw!

http://cyprusliving.netfirms.com/photogallery/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/normal_me%20at%2017.jpg
our very own Sweeny tod...

are the diplomas for shaving or hair cuts?
Not for shaving they are competition awards for hairstyling..long ago and far away.
Jim wrote:
long ago and far away.
Very! :lol:

Well, you started it. Shrapnel indeed! :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.