Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Clothes in Goa
19 Posts
nice positive words to hear.... glad you had a great time chrissy81
chilly :)
After 3 weeks i will admit i was ready for home prob due more to the fact i knew i had less than 2 weeks to get all my xmas stuff sorted and as much as i love the food out there i do miss the food in uk too. Even whn all the mumbai stuff was going on we didnt let us bother us can happen anywhere at any time. weather was great and met a great bunch of people who i will deffinitly stay friends with. Shame we couldnt go to markets but got some great stuff still for friends in Baga prob paid too much for it but its hard times for them at the mo with it being quiet so and was last night so wasnt going to miss a few extra pounds. Its still made me want to back, i did get funny looks when i carried my HP sauce down to breakfast with me though haha. We had 8 hour delay on way back bonus for getting extra day but meant getting off plane and straight to work was ok though worth it. I was so in need of a holiday before i went ive had the kick up tha backside i needed.
Hi Ladies i just needed to share this with you I have found a shop call Naman & Style opposite the football ground in Calangute who has some really beautiful dresses/skirts/tops at really good prices and good quality stuff some of which is imported BHS, Next and he does larger sizes for us bigger ladies aswell as the normal ones, and sandals that again are really excellant quality which is very unusual for Goa give him a visit his name is Anil and his a really nice guy.
That's interesting PJ glad to hear that someone is now selling larger sizes off the peg. If he is doing size 14 -16 I shall certainly pop in there. Fizz
Thanks PJ I will have to call in and have a look around in march
Can't imagine you having trouble with the sizes there Colleen, you are only a wee thing :)
yes they go up to 22 in some sizes and have some really lovely dresses etc got my xmas dress there and my daugther got a beautiful black dress very unusaul design and he is always getting in different things which makes it very interesting, shoes and sandals are very nice to not the usual rubbish you get here I brought a pair last season and still going strong.
If you push him he will give you a little discount aswell!!!!
fizzy wrote
Can't imagine you having trouble with the sizes there Colleen, you are only a wee thing :
) :rofl :rofl
All different brands and also alot of nice quality india stuff, that washes well and dosent come apart, I just happened to pick up a nice black cotton dress that was from BHS.
Irishcolleen and fizzy and Gemma this is the shop i was telling you about when you were here last month where i bought my shoes, but i couldnt remember the name!!! fab shoes its all from Delhi...
chilly ;)
Chilly you probably had too many coffees that night and couldnt remember the name of the shop :duh ;) Anyway my memory is failing me, where is Calangute football ground :que
Fizzy :duh think youre on the coffee just now :tongue Whereabouts in Calangute? :rofl
I wish I was on the coffee, then i'd have an excuse for being thick :rofl

Calangute football ground is on the right down past the Tibetan market (unless you mean the new one).
I am very confused :duh I dont know which one it is.
I think for sure it will be this one Gemma, there is a row of shops on the opposite side of the road from the football field (used to be just stalls there a few years back). The new football field is the one behind the Alor Grand Hotel (I think its called). Hope your not confused now :tup Fizz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.