Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Clothing in Goa
5 Posts
:cry

No No its not like turkey for clothes and depending on what size you are you may find every thing to small. The t/shirts are ok from the beach sellers or cheaper from the shops but we only use them for our hols there.
hope this helps unless someone knows different. :que

Pip
x
I think the mens clothes are much better than the womens. We got numerous Tshirts/vests from the beach and the Market (market slightly cheaper) I think about £1.75 eac, copies of O'Neil, Diesal etc and all washed fine and still being worn 12mths later :tup Swim shorts also Ok, but for women only Kaftans, sarongs etc unless you get something made. Great bags and jewellery though :D
Dont go to Goa with the intention of buying decent clothes, as you will be disappointed, from my experiance the quality is generally poor, having said that you may find a good tailor, we stay at the Marinha Dourada and have found the tailor there first class.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.