Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, I haven't stayed at club Alka but I use to live in Gumbet. The best restaurant by far is called Seray Zetas, they do lovely traditional Turkish food, it is not far from your hotel so just ask someone for directions.

Kedi
Hi, also try Chinatown and Cheers/Mascot - the food in both of those is lovely. Not far from your hotel - mind everything is not too far from everything in Gumbet and it's not that spread out. Have a great time - and leave some good food for us, we fly out on 8 September. I agree with the recommendation for Seray Zetas as well - the food is lovely and nothing is too much trouble for them. The mezes for starters there are exceptional and really good value.
Cafe de columbia and windy bay are great if you want a nice steak!!! :tup
Thanks very much to you all we will try and leave some food for you all cant wait now packed and ready to go val x
Have a good time !! We are going out to Gumbet in 9 days too :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.