Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
stayed in these apartments 3 years ago for the second time. the apartments are lovely set out in blocks of four. The only place to get something to eat nearby was at the apartments restaurant which was okay. To get into the town you have to walk across the beach or up a road which took longer and was up a hill. The town has lots of bars and restaurants. The kids were allowed inflatables in the pool. Not sure about boat trips. When do you go. Could you let me know if the bar manager is still called Willy he was really funny. I'm sure you will have a great time. :D
Hi TONI59

Thanks very much for the info.

Not booked yet, but it's at the top of the very short, short list! I was looking to see if it ticked all the boxes, so to speak. I was also looking at Alcudia which I fancy but am struggling to find a hotel/apartment complex I like within budget. There are 6 of us, so we either need a large apartment or else have to have 2 rooms for H/B which sometimes works out as cheap.

In May we went to Tenerife, Playa Paraiso but it was too quiet so I was hoping to avoid this.

Thanks agaon, and if we do decide to go, I'll certainly find out if Willy is still about. :D
Hi Pamplemousse - these apartments are lovely but a bit out of the way. We had a week there and really enjoyed it, but it is a bit of a trek across the beach and up the hill to the resort - not so good coming back in the dark after a few drinks!. The resort is small but has plenty places to eat. I have stayed in Alcudia twice and prefer it in terms of things to do, and places to go, and it is flat!!! :D
i would defo go to alcudia,well recomend lagotel club,halfboard & selfcatering complex in quiter end of alcudia(las gaviotes) area i believe.
no complaints at all.
good luck
have been to the club cala domingos apartments for the last four years with first choice have tried to book for may 07 and have been informed by first choice that it is in next years book but there contract has been canceld so dose anybody know what is going on and which company has taken over from first choice as this is a great complex i would highly recomend :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.