Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
kays wrote:
anyone been or going to the club euro calas this year? whats it like :?:
went to eurocalas last year it was really good apartments were clean and there was good entertainment... small resort but it was nice.. :D
Went to euro calas in may 2002 with my 3 children, ages 6, 4 and 1 at the time. The children loved it plenty to do. The kids clubs are great and entertainment for them are all the time. It is defanetly a hotel holiday. Not much to do in cala de mallorca. But if u have a chance go and see john he plays in most bars throughout the holiday. Overall if u have kids and want a relaxing holiday this is for u. Enjoy yourself.. :D
edited by Biff to change case
Hi i have been to the eurocallas twice. I have a nine year old son and he had the best holidayever. The weather was great and the ntertainment is great for adults and kids. The shows are good and the reps are brilliant. Rooms are really nice and are always cleaned. The bar is a rip off so go to the supermarket. The pool area is lovely and always cleaned. The resort itself is small but really friendly. We stayed self catering and i am glad the food looked really awful. But we would visit this hotel again.

Edited bt biff to change case
stayed there two years ago, 10 out of 10 for kids under 11 years, as it is geared for families, couples 5/10, kids up to 14 8/10, to small fairs, take mask and fins as it makes more to the holiday. it is a family resort, we stayed at the samoa hotel, most hotels are 3+ ALL INC, AVG FOR SPAIN
Hi considering booking this for June 2005 can anyone tell me anything about this hotel, good or bad?
Hi we booked this holiday yesterday. before reading any reviews (how stupid!!) now we have read good and very bad reports.So was wondering what to do?We have paid £99.00 low deposit so dont know where we stand as travel agency (Thamas Cook) are shut today.The cost of the holiday is£1592.00 for 3 adults one is 14, and one child All Inclusive for May 2005 14- 28.Can anyone advise me please.Thanks. :?:
Technically if you change your holiday you will be charged an administration charge. However, if you phone first thing Monday morning you may be allowed to change it without incurring charges. You couldn't change today because they weren't open, so ask - you have nothing to lose!

Bear in mind though that if it is a TC holiday, they will charge you £15 per person, per change. Ie if you change the date, destination and accommodation, then you will be charged £45 per person.

However, if your holiday cost increases overall, they may waiver the charge.

HTH

Kath HT Admin
Thanks for the reply a lesson will be learnt from this book in haste and it can work out expensive it can turn a good deal into a bad one, oh well we live and learn.Will see what they can do tomorrow for us.
No problem Sharon.

Let us know how you get on!

Kath HT Admin
Hi I have just booked this as it was a good price and have read good and bad about it.I am thinking of cancelling as it may not be as nice as the brochure says, would like to hear from someone that has been there recently to compare reviews.Hope someone can help us both.
Hi

We only have one review of this hotel from July 2003.

If anyone has been to this hotel you can add a review for the benefit of future holidaymakers here

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/calas-de-mallorca/club-eurocalas-aparthotel/

luci :wave
We have changed our holiday!! Thomas Cook was very good and did it with no charge phew!!We are now booked for The Atlanta Hotel resort in Belek Turkey. AI for 2 weeks it looks really nice and is a 5 star.So this should be ok couldnt find many reviews on it only about 3 but was all saying it was excellent.So good news today .
Excellent news Sharon.

I thought you would be ok, if you phoned today! ;)
Kath HT Admin
Just booked for 2 weeks A/I from 1st AUG 06.
Me,Wife and 4 year old boy.
Has anyone been recently?
Are the rooms OK?
Whats the food like?
Whats the building work near the hotel like?
Is there much to keep a 4 year old occupied for 2 weeks in hotel and resort?
Booked for 2 weeks A/I from 1st AUG 06.
Me,Wife and 4 year old boy.
Has anyone been recently?
Are the rooms OK?
Whats the food like?
Whats the building work near the hotel like?
Is there much to keep a 4 year old occupied for 2 weeks in hotel and resort?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.