Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi
Sounds like a good time
Have a question
Does the resort get affected by the planes in and out of Bodrum airport?

Thanks

Peter
Maestro 57,

We only noticed the odd plane flying over maybe 3 x a week about 7 pm (and our son got so excited about it). And the joys of getting off a plane and being in your room (after collecting luggage) within 30 mins - joy. Do you have a young one?

Clare
we are also fans of sunsail and went most years from when our kids were very small until last year when they were 17 and 19. We've never had a 'duff' holiday however they have gone from quite expensive to very very expensive unless of course you can go out of school hols which we can't.
If you like Turkey the most beautiful and luxurious Sunsail club by far is Perili Kosk at Datca.
To JMK

Yes, sunsail is not cheap, especially when you go peak season and dont use the sailing facilities?!! well and truly paying for it now. I have heard Club Perili is beautiful, might go for that next year.. and sail this time!

Clare
I can't believe you didn't sail! My husband and boys are fanatical sailors and they probably get their 'moneys worth', the equipment usually seems good and plenty of it. I'm not as keen and am quite happy to laze on the beach but have done several courses now and know my way around a yacht. If you go to Perili do a yacht course, the scenery around there is out of this world. If you are lucky you might get to see dolphins or turtles - I did.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.