America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Been with Titan twice before you cannot fault them they pick you up on your doorstep and look after you so well from that moment on.We are going to austrailia with them in april hopefully that trip will just be as good.
Weather in October will still be very nice you will need a jacket for san francisco on a night maybe in some areas not warm enough for shorts but should still be very pleasant.

Looking at the titan book have you considered the California Sunshine coast trip you get an extra night in vegas and san francisco you can still go to the grand canyon from vegas and the traveling involved is alot less than the trip you looking at.The hotel they stop at in san francisco is alot better at fishermans wharf and if you like you got the option to stop an extra 4 nights at the end of your holiday in a few places of your choice if you wish

if you need any more help please get in touch whatever you book you have a great holiday all the best.
Hi Caroline

I've heard good reports about Titan but when I've looked through their brochures in the past, their prices always seem high compared to other companies who do similar tours, e.g. Archers Direct and Travelsphere.

We've always used Archers Direct - part of the Cosmos Group - when we've toured in the US and I can highly recommend them if you wanted to compare trips/prices.

U2fan
Thanks for your advice - we have decided to go ahead and book the 16 day as planned - main reason being the other tour dates were not convenient for us. I would have liked longer in San Francisco and Las Vegas but, well we'll have to pack a lot in!! Thanks again.
I hope you enjoy your holiday - the West Coast tour we did was one of the best holidays we've ever had; you get to see so many fantastic sights!

U2fan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.