Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
off to colina mar in pr on dec 17th for 2 weeks, 2 adults 2 kids, will there be plenty to do there for kids, what sort of temperature can we expect day and night. is it best to book asap for christmas dinner. freinds of ours are coming out too staying at balcon del mar apts does anyone know how far it is from our apts. is there plenty of night life around the colina mar apts.
any info appreciated
thanks tracy
Has anyone ever stayed at these apartments - and upgraded to half board on arrival? Does anyone know how much it would cost? I agreed to book self catering, but am having second thoughts as i dont like trailing around comparing restaurants, and was hoping to convince my friend to upgrade to half board on arrival? Any other info would be great, ie- is there any decent onsite entertainment or a good bar? Thanks.
I stayed here a few years ago on a SC basis as its only about 5 minutes walk to the Europa commercial centre which had many good restaurants and bars.
Thanks - Jay trip, can you give me any info about the half board at Colina Mar. I have been to puerto rico before and stayed at the Riosol self catering and regretted not having booked half board.
Its about 10 years since we were there so the restaurant may have changed but when we were there we only had breakfast once and it was quite nice.We were the only ones eating there and just paid at the till.I presume you can do the same for evening meals but we ate out at the Europa as the restaurants were excellent.
Hi Guys

I am thinking of booking the colina mar apartments in Peuto Rico for a holiday later this year, does anyone know if the apts have an e mail address? Also if anyone knows of a good room number to request that would be great.

Neil :cheers
I haven't managed to find an email address yet, but here are the contact details:-

Apartments Colina Mar
Cornisa s/n
Puerto Rico
Gran Canaria

Tel: +34 (928) 560 712
Fax: +34 (928) 560 736

Our reviews of the complex can be found HERE.

luci :wave
Hi , has anyone stayed here recently that could give me an insight into the place. Do the rooms have air conditioning or ceiling fans. Would there be enough to keep 5 kids happy , aged 15 13 12 11 and 8 ,(not all mine i hasten to add lol ), and would you recommend it , thanks.
Hi,
Having stayed at the Colina Mar I would suggest that you try the Altamar as it has ceiling fans in both living and bedroom areas.It also has a kids club and family entertainment on most nights.The views are also second to none.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.