Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I've now Maizons to our reviews here so hopefully someone can give it its first review :)
The last time I visited the Maizon Star it was pretty run down and I am quite surprised it is still advertised as I haven't heard any news of this hotel in a very long time. I would not have stayed there EVER, a shame really as with a lot of work, it could be very nice. It's in a nice position as long as you don't mind being a bit out of the way, you can walk along the riverside to Baga. I don't know the Colonia de Braganza so can't comment on this one. I am sure someone else on here will be able to though.
maizons is in the same run down state i'm afraid, really nice position next to the river, braganza is in the middle of calangute but quite nicely done out.
hello we stayed at the braganza and wouldnt stay there again
yes the rooms are nice and big but thats the only good point
:(
there is a constant smell of sewerage,due to an open pipe running along side the hotel,the staff didnt seem to want to serve you,the food wasnt very nice
the hotel seemed to attract noisey alcohol fueled families who :( seemed to spend all day by the pool drinking and screaming at thier kids
this has to be the worse place we,ve stayed,and we,ve stayed at many.
thanks cartman
to be honest wherever ive stayed in goa i only use the hotel to sleep and shower in,never have i had brekkie or hung around the by the pool i have the beach for that,i just use it as a base and it is central to where i want it to be,but cheers for the feed back,by the way when did you stay there??
hello
it was 2 years ago so things could of changed,ive not been near it since so wouldnt know ,but if you want it just to sleep then it would be ok as the rooms are good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.