Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Sharron

We stayed there acouple of years ago. Dont know where the tulip is but it is down the raod at the side of the red lion pub (if its still there that is). Never had a/c either so cant help you there. If you look at my hotel report it says which block to ask for

Hope this helps

Bob
We have booked with Sunshine and the Air-cond was in the price.
Air cond is usually pretty expensive in goa I don't think you will really need it in february as long as you have a fan we didn't like the Braganza I thought it was a dark dingy place checked out after a couple of hours great location though
we stayed there last november.no air cond but fan in both lounge and bedroom,which we found more than adeqaute.we really liked the place and wanted to stay longer than we had booked for but they were full ,booked with travelrepublic £58 for a wk for the 2 of us
hi thanks for your replies we have booked 17nights at the CDBR non a/c
not expecting the Waldorf for less than a tenner a night as long as its clean and spacious that ll do us as we tend to use the hotel as a base and will be going out of Goa and down to Karnataka for 4nights whilst there and also we are travelling from mumbai to Goa on the train and are looking to stay 5 nights along the coast of the maharashtra before arriving at Thivim thanks again
Sharon
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.