General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Heather
From a red to a blue.
I have got 4 pairs of Flyflots.They are sooooooooooo comfortable.Normally I get them from Ideal World but the last pair I got from http://www.shoe-shop.com .They only took 3 days to deliver.They come from York.Only charged 99p postage.

Just put them on and go no breaking in.Stick with your normal size. If you are a half size go down a size i.e 6 1/2 down to 6. 7 1/2 down to 7.

Hope this helps make your mind up.

Edit to activate link. luci - HT Mod
I bought some and they are quite comfy for a new shoe, if you are like me though and have trouble finding comfy shoes, don't have a pair with the metal ring as this is the part that gave me a blister and today it's made my foot go black! If you opt to pay the 99p delivery, this will pay for returns, if you opt for free delivery and want to return it will cost you£3 (if it's the same as when I bought mine about 3 weeks ago).
Hi Lisa
My latest pair are mules with 2 velcro straps across the front number 812 on site. Maybe these will be better for you.
Didn't realise there was a choice over postage.Just happy not to pay £4.90 a la Ideal World.
Cheers.
Girls - thanks so much for the replies. I will get some ordered today. I did notice in the T&C's that there was an optional 99p postage to cover cost of return and there was also the option of free postage if you wanted. This is really good, not many places offer free postage and I notice that shoeshop.com have a sale on too. :pele

For some reason I thought they would be coming from overseas, if they are in York that is great. Also, thanks for tip on sizing as I take 6-1/2 and was going to order a 7 so will downsize now Holidaylover - thanks.
Heather
Ladies I am now in possession of my first pair of Flyflots, they are amazingly comfy. I dread shopping for shoes as my feet are hard to fit.
Thanks so much for telling us all about Flyflots. Got them in the sale. This will not be my last pair.

Jilly
Cor I should ask for commission for posting that link by the sounds of it!

luci :wave
Yes Luci you should defo be on a commission. Wore my new FlyFlot sandals in Kefalos this past two weeks and amazingly 'no blisters'. They are really comfy, and at just 14.99 sale price a real bargain. They were also delivered within about five days of placing the order. As Jilly says, they will not be my last pair either.

Heather
:wow Just took delivery of my first pair if Flyflot sandels,they only took 3 days to come,its like wearing slippers :thanks for telling me about these sandals,will be buying some more

Diane :hyper
Super aren't they Diane :D :D :D
Heather
:sun Going on holiday on 12th(Tuesday)and will be wearing my Flyflot sandals,will be able to walk for miles as they are soooooooooo comfortable.Thanks Blueheather for pointing me in the right direction re comfy sandals :pele

luv Diane :glynis
Can these be bought in a shop?My son bought me some Berkenstocks in my size but they are massive.I would rather try them on than send them back if they didnt fit.
Pavers shoe shops sell Fly flots.Check out their website to find the nearest outlet to you.
Just go with your normal size and if you are a 1/2 size go down a size.
I found that by purchasing flyflots from the satellite tv channel 635 they often have them as the pick of the day. I have purchased several pairs of sandals and mules and they are wonderful. So comfy.

Has anyone tried Ecco shoes? They too are very comfy. I have several pairs and they have lasted years.
Thanks Holidaylover,There is a Pavers near us so I will be paying them a visit because they usually sell off sandals after the summer season.
Jay
You will love them. Just bought my fifth pair,black ones for winter.
Winter Ones??? Never thought of that - will take a llok now for some good un's for work maybe
Heather
Heather
Shoeshop SC890.Bought them last winter in red.They are mules but covered front and with socks tights etc were just the job .only time I couldn't wear them was in the snow and seeing as it rarely snows in Manc sorted.
Cheers.Come on you reds.
I notice Ideal World (Satellite Channel 635) have a flyflot pick of the day from 9 pm tonight. Their pick of the day tends to be a lot cheaper than in the shops.
Sydney
What you say is true but you will pay £4.90 PP
Ideal World usually have Fly flots pick of the day about twice a month.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.