Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi suggest the recorded delivery service and state the 14 day ruling for them to reply. Tonyt
Hi,

Just had e-mail from them, i need to write letter they say!

BRAD
Make sure it is recorded. Ihave been battling since 23rd Sept with them and today I have sent copies of all previous letters. recorded mail today.
Cheers Tony
Hi tony,

Do you mind telling me, what are you battling with them about?

they say they will call back but they dont, and they ignored e-mails, buyt had a e-mail from them, and they say to write a letter, sent it recorded

BRAD
Hi,

Just checked the royal mails website, and balkan have recieved letter!!

The £1.20 it cost to sent is worth it
Hi,

Still no luck.
Sent several letters and e-mails and phone calls.

Any advice?

Yours,
BRAD
Brad give Ros Fernihough a ring on 01922 621114.

She is a travel law lawyer and will give you free advice with regards to your situation.

Good luck.
Brad,i know how you feel we had problems with Balkan in 2004 after spending months trying to get them to reply to my letters etc we ended up taking them to court through the small claims system ,i represented myself and won,so dont give up.Make sure you send everything recorded delivery and keep copies of all correspondence etc and be very clear about what your complaint is and what compensation etc you expect to recieve from them.Also think carefully before you accept any ridiculously low offer of compensation from them.Good luck :D
Hi,

We got £40 per ad and £25 per kid. Not much, but we accepted.

Yours,
Brad
Balkan holidays like most other companies just take there money and run. I went with them in June 05 and had a hellish time. Stayed at the infamous hotel Krystal in Sunny Beach. They think its a good hotel

I believe as a result of myself and some other the hell hole is now closed.

We pursued them for compensation and got about a 3rd of my holiday cost back which is not great but at least they admitted liability

Battle on if u can
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.