Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi
I've only ever been to San Antonio once about 8 years ago altought have been to Es Cana a couple of times in between. If you stay in the Bay I believe there are some good bars there especially Pink Panther and its not too far into town also. It was April when I went although this year I'm going in June so things should be open this time. I managed to get top the Riviera apartments for a week self catering from Luton for £186 which I didn't think was bad considering what I had priced up and these get good reviews.

Lee
I think Playa Den Bossa might suit you,only a 20/30 minute walk into Ibiza Town or a 5 minute taxi ride.Plenty of bars in PDB itself and a lovely stretch of beach.
Oh great news Wayne as we do like a nice beach and we'd heard that wouldn't be the case in San An Bay ?
Miss_C, my wife and I spent our honeymoon and first wedding anniversary in San Antonio. We have since 'found' Ayia Napa where we have stayed for 6 of our last 9 holidays however we did return for a week in 2004 to celebrate our 23 wedding anniversary to see how the place had changed. This time we stayed in the Bay area at the Marina Playa apartments right behind the Es Puet 'beach'. Well situated for further exploration round the bay and close enough to walk back into San Antonio itself.

June weather can be a mixed bag in Ibiza. We lost 2 and a half days (the first ones) of our week in 2004 due to some pretty spectacular thunderstorms. We were sat at noon in the Pint Pot Pub on one beach watching two seperate storms over distinctly seperate areas of San Antonio. The rest of the holiday however was glorious.

The beaches round the Bay area are ok although you wont find a Nissi or Landa beach I'm afraid. But bars and nightlife are varied and plentiful (we don't do the clubs either!)
you could stay further round san antonio bay at either the rosamar apartments or the riviera hotel...both are quite near the water taxi to san antonio town they have nice bars near them,inc sgt peppers 2, and quite a nice small beach within 50 yards
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.