Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Unless your on a budget i wouldnt do AI in tenerife, so much choice and many good eating places at reasonable value.

Didnt realise CG was now a AI, sign of the times im afraid. Go back a few years and AI in Tenerife was virtually non existent
Yeah I am on abit of a budget and everyone I have spoke to has advised to go all inclusive as it is expensive when you get there! I was going to book for next week but just found out that I have to go into hospital for an operation so not going to book somewhere till the first week of October.

Is there anywhere you can suggest to stay in Playa Das Las Americas? Somewhere quite central would be ideal.

Thanks for your reply :).
Just had a quick look based upon 2 adults flying from Manchester staying for 1 week self catering in the Colon 11 apartments and they are coming out at £343 each, not a bad price based upon where they are. Ideal location.
Going to book something last minute to get a cheaper deal - will keep an eye out for the Colon. Thanks.
Compostela Golf Cub Resort is not central-unles you play a lot of golf!

Billyboy
Dont think you will pick Colon 11 up much less than advertised at present.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.