Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi niknak9.

cant give you any info on hotel but it is situated right at a main junction just at main road so I would not exactly say it is ideal with kids their coffee bar used to be just at the side of the hotel and very close to the traffic coming in and out of the resort ,given the chance I would try changing to another hotel if possible the hotel is not in a secluded area or far from the centre if you know where the old bowling alley was this ids just behind it and before the laguna beach
Thank you ,im glad to hear its not in a secluded area, i just unsure if its possible to change hotels, do travel agencies let you do this? we booked with dawson & sanderson, am i likely to be charged a fee for changing hotels on top of new hotel price?
Hi niknak9.

sorry cant say whether your travel agent will be the one to ask about changing hotels may be that the ones to ask about this are the tour operator you booked with and sorry to say there will more than likely be a charge of some kind.

Robbie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.