Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Mark,

You shouldn't have a problem with creased notes - what the banks, etc., look for is writing (for which our own bank staff must generally bear the blame when they write amounts on the top note of a stack), tears, missing corners, etc.

Baldur
Hi Mark

Don't know where you are getting your notes from but a fairly good place to get them from if you are using auto tellers here is either Natiol Westminster or Barclays bank machines as they seem to fill their machines with English notes and they are usually quite new.
ok thanks for the info guys.
I went into my branch of Barclays to see if I could order some notes in good condition. They told me that the best condition notes are put into ATMs. However, as the bank was quiet they sorted through what they had and came up with £300 within minutes. Worth asking and saves a few trips to the ATM!

Alio :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.