Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Laura

Perhaps you should also post in the Flights forum to hopefully get a better response. Dazbo may be able to help you.

I shall leave this one in the Turkey forum for now.

luci :wave
Thanks for leaving it, shall post in flights now also
i have flewn with sun express from/to antalya to uk a few years ago, i know i booked a thomas cook return flight and they changed to this company on 1 of the flights but cant remember if it was inbound or outbound
Sun Express still fly to and from the UK. Only to certain UK. Airports and only in Summer.

Ian
Sunexpress are a Turkish/German Airline that generally dont fly to the Uk unless they are chartered.
Website is below.
http://www.sunexpress.com/dasat/index.php?cid=100126
I see nothing from the above url that states they fly to the Uk, I could be wrong but have a look yourselves.
  • Edited by rwb46 2008-04-07 21:13:34
RWB46. Sun Express are not a charter airline they are shedualed and will fly every week in the summer season from Antalya to Stanstead. Have a look at http://www.aytport.com and you will see the amount of flights that Sun Express do. They are jointly owned by Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines.

Ian
Sun Express flew to the UK last year but they are not flying to the UK this year.

My wife won a raffle prize for a return ticket with Sun Express to any of their European destinations. When she went to book, at their main office in Antalya, she was told no flights to UK this year. I have the 2008 flight timetable and the UK is not listed.
RWB 46.Apologies. I did ask them two months ago and they told me that they would be.Left dosen't know what right is doing.

Ian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.