Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
right found you now lynne . Glad you enjoyed Egypt , now I cant wait to read your latest review . Always look forward to reading yours ;)
sorry to hear about your mum .how is she now ??

lyn x
Cheers Lyn!
Review will go on today or to morrow - just trying to get it accurate and balanced! Unlike my mother who lost hers and fell outside the Nightclub at 4.30 am!! (on our way to Luxor but try explaining that to your insurers! :rofl ) - She is getting better thanks but has really hurt her back and had a nasty infected wound on her elbow and is still on antibiotics. Dr was really good.
Lynne
Welcome Back Lynne glad you had a good time at the Conrad it's one of the hotels I have often thought of for us. So sorry your Mum was poorly though, fell over in a nightclub :yikes .

If you are now also about to do a review I really do need to get my finger out so to speak. :rofl
Hi
For anyone interested I have just submitted my review.

BTW I e mailed the hotel prior to my arrival and mentioned HT one or 10 times and did seem to get a bit of special treatment - 2 phone calls from the general manager asking if all was ok, a kettle and bits and pieces not included in my room turning up, cakes delivered on a few occasions. No one else seemed to be getting this in our block so all power to HT !!
:offtop Come on Chris - if I win the lottery need to know if I should spend it at Lykia!

Lally
BTW I e mailed the hotel prior to my arrival and mentioned HT one or 10 times and did seem to get a bit of special treatment

:rofl :rofl

Nice one Lynne . Im going to try that next holiday
I bet pips told them she was "well connected" :rofl :rofl
LOL. Perhaps the Conrad could become an honourary HT hotel. :rofl We could wander about mentioning HT and Pippy, maybe even Muse.

Lynne, I think for me to go back to Lykia will need a lottery win as well. I seemed to have booked during some kind of glitch on the airtours web-site. :rofl They don't normally let people like me in.
Oh they know all about HT and how many people read the forums! ;)

Sorry about your mum but so glad you liked the hotel! :tup
Mary just booked today for us to go back next June

Garry
garryb wrote:
Mary just booked today for us to go back next June
Oh fantastic!
Lucky you Garry !
:offtop Hope you didn't get too wet at the Muse fest Pippy ;)
Lally
lallygirl wrote:
Hope you didn't get too wet at the Muse fest Pippy ;)
See my post from yesterday in THIS THREAD ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.