Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Dave, I was in Rhodes last 2 weeks of Oct last year and the weather was still good. We had some rain early mornings a few times and it could be a little cloudy sometimes but was still 26 - 28 degrees with lots of sunny days. Kos will be no better, perhaps a bit wetter. Don't forget that Lindos end of the island is hotter than the Rhodes town end as well (don't ask me why, but I am sure someone on here could tell you), so the weather history on t'internet will not be a true reflection of what the actual temp was in Lindos/Pefkos. Also, I hear the shopping is better in Rhodes town than Kos........ ;)
I also have been in October and had wonderful weather :D
Thanks for your replies. The update is I've got my way after all, we were booked to go to Kos on the 17 September but were victims of the XL demise and don't have a lot of luck with our holiday bookings. We were advised to leave Bali in 2002 because of the bomb and cancelling in 2005 and 2007 due to the wife being ill this latest news cheesed us off a bit although I really feel for those that have lost their jobs. Anyway, I've now convinced my wife that we were destined to go back to Rhodes and I've booked week at the end of October staying again at the Amfitriti. Even she can't wait!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.