Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
this resort is not registered with the Cyprus tourism organisation, therefore i believe it to be basically a timeshare [holiday club resort]

but as you asked

P.O.Box 62874, CY-8099 Pafos Cyprus
Telephone: +357 26 88 10 00
Facsimile: +357 26 62 17 42
E-mail : info@coral.com.cy
reservations@leptoscalypso.com

yasus
wizard
Thanks a lot :)
What do you mean by a timeshare hotel though?
I take back what i said.. i have now found an official listing under Leptos coral beach i had to go through nearly 50 pages of the regester before i found it.. here is the official listing

sorry i miss informd you

yasus
wizard
50 pages :really

Aww you didn't have to go to that much trouble! Thank you, it is appreciated :)
Anyone stayed here though, that is able to help out with my other queries then please?
there are a few older reviews in the hotel review forum

Aww you didn't have to go to that much trouble!
:tup
your welcome it's what we do if we have knowledge or access to information

yasus

wizard

you know the old saying.. if you like what you see tell others if not then tell us ;)
It's not reviews I'm after, I'm trying to find out who else I can book with, in order to get some of the better rooms in the hotel.

Or if I'd be able to book with First Choice / Thomas Cook, and then upgrade direct with the hotel.
Expedia, On the beach ,last minuet.com, Cyprus hotels .com, Cyprus hotels.net, booking Cyprus hotels.com,

first 3 are travel agent/ tour operators the last three are hotel booking agencies in Cyprus [you will need to organise your own flights and transfers]
these are not recommendation's please check them out [thats if they can help] they all show the Leptos Coral Beach on their sites

yasus
wizard

addendum.. also olympic holidays [i have used this company myself]
Hiya, I'm getting married in August next year over in Cyprus.

We have booked to stay in the Coral Beach Hotel, and have also upgraded to the rather nice looking Superior Suite With Pool, just wondered if anyone else has ever upgraded to this room?

If so, any thoughts on it?

Reviews on the hotel:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cyprus/coral-bay/coral-beach-resort-and-hotel/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.