leptos Coral beach hotel 5 star
Thalassa hotel 3 star
Corallia beach Agrade aparthotel
Marion hotel 2star
Ascos beach hotel 4 star
Aquasol A grade tourest village
Horizon hotel 4 star
Neptune B grade aparthotel

then there are lots along the tomb of the kings road between 2&5 km [or about 1 euro on the bus]

the Aliathalon village is completely the opposite side of Pafos about 15km away

yasus
wizard
Many thanks for your response.

Which one of these would be good for All inclusive and children ie kids clubs etc.

I can then see which travel companys cover them.

That was a very quick response.

Thanks
That was a very quick response.
you were lucky i finished work early :really

as to which do AI I'm sorry my hotel map doesn't answer that question and apart from location I have no experience of any of these hotels as it an area I steer well clear of. If you look in the hotel reviews forum [see blue banner near top of page] you will find the most popular listed with some reviews

with cut backs made by many tour operators the selection available has been vastly diminished over the last few years, [many of my favourite hotels have been de-listed] you may have to take a chance and go DIY or try a dynamic package from the likes of... Fleetway travel, A1 travel,Travel republic, co-op travel, all have mixed reviews but if you check everything out before you book then, you can minimise any problems

Yasus
wizard
Could try the Laura Beach. Bus stop outside the door. Thos Cook do it but don't know about 2012.

We were there last year (3rd time) and plan it for 2012.

fwh
We stayed at the Coral Horizon when attending a wedding in September 2003.(Thomson)
After we got back we got a great deal to the Ascos Coral beach for December 2003.(First Choice)
The Horizon was a better hotel but was HB.
The Ascos was adult only when we were there and was AI.
Of them all I'd recommend the Ascos.

The Laura Beach is a few kilometres away on the road back to Paphos. As someone said, the bus stops right outside - so much so you can probably reach out and touch it from your balcony! Not one I'd recommend.

The Ascos does take children during the summer season now but reports from last year were that there weren't that many children there. It's all inclusive which means you're not forever putting your hand in your pocket every time you want a drink or a snack, the food's good, the rooms are comfortable and it's only a short hop to the Coral Beach hotel - 10 minutes to walk maybe or catch a bus for around a euro

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.