Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi crissy, have passed the Coral many times when we were staying next door at Ninos, looks good, have found a site for you to have a look at it, trip advisor, and then type in Coral Hotel
hope this helps
Margaret(madmum) :D
Hi Margaret,
thanks for the info will check it up
chrissy :) :)
We have this hotel listed as the Ionian Coral Beach Hotel, but no reviews as of yet.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review
Hi I've booked in at this hotel for 2 weeks in September, 2nd time in Roda - 1st time at this hotel. My wife and I just loved Roda last year. I have read a lot in other review forums and it seems this hotel is almost too good to be true, and the price for 2 weeks B+B is amazing. I will write a review on my return (18 Sept), but this may be too late for others for this summer. Any one else???
The wife and I stayed at the Coral hotel in roda in october 2003 on a b&b basis.
We stayed in a ground floor room at the rear of the pool area.
The room was basic but tidy.
On arrival we found the toilet was leaking water over the bathroom floor and asked nicely if anything could be done but got the cold shoulder.
Breakfast was ok continental style.
Lovely view from dining area out to sea.
The owners seemed to be all over you if you were spending money at the bar otherwise they didnt want to know.
Asking for a coffee at the reception was a task too much for the staff.
Nice enough place to use as a base or if youre a bar fly you'll be fine.
With your back to the hotel walk left towards town along the front you come the filoxenia restuarant.This place is a must for breakfasts / lunches / evening meals excellent staff and food.
Also going into town you'll find maggies.The servings are huge so beware
Hi there -

We stayed in Roda a couple of years back - but not in that hotel (we were in a 'small & friendly' according to thomson, but I've no idea where they got that idea from). Roda itself was great - not terribly 'greek' but a nice beach (quite sandy - although a lot of the brochures say it is pebbly) which is nice and long, and a nice evening walk to the next village along the seafront...one evening everyone just stopped to stare at a fantastic sunset - I now know why the ancient greeks beleived there were gods up there. Enough restaurants to keep you going for a fortnight, and it is not too busy either, although there are the necessary bars and discos.

I've been to lots of places in Greece, and I'd have no problem going back to Roda.

Enjoy your trip!!
I look forward to your reviews and hope you have a great stay.
It is after all over 2 years since I was there and at the end of season things were winding down somewhat.
Have a good one.
Hi Chrissygolden,

We stayed there about seven years ago. A Greek family run it and they couldn't do enough for me because we were on half board and I do not like certain foods, they gave me an alternative. Since we went they have installed a pool and it has extended the hotel to the back. The only thing I think anyone had any compaints about was if you get a room facing the bar at the front. It was too noisy, perhaps someone could comment on that who has recently stayed at the hotel. We are off to Roda on Monday 8th you will like it very much, we go twice a year and really enjoy the resort.

Regards, Heather 747.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.