Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
I have added this hotel to our review section HERE

If any of our members have stayed here, please add your review. Thank you.

Kath HT Admin
Hi We went to Roda in September - can't help with the hotel I'm afraid, but loved Roda, it's such a friendly place. There is a travel office in the main road, just opposite the chinese restaurant that does good trips to most places you want to go - the boat trip to Corfu town is well worth a go - the travel office also has safety deposit boxes you can use free of charge if your hotel doesn't have them. I'd also recomend the Alexandros Pool and Bar which is just down the lane by the chineese restaurant. (you can use most apartment pools in Corfu, even if you're not staying in the apartments.

sure you'll have a great time

kev
Thanks Kev.
It's so difficult when you've not been somewhere to picture the place and what sort of thing is there!
Glad you like Roda, I'm sure we will too, we opted for it over Sidari as it seems the quieter one!Long as there's plenty of nice restaurants I'm happy!!
Thanks for the advice on the Corfu town trip!

:D
Have to agree with Kev, Roda as great. Lots of restaurants to choose from, especially along the sea front. Yes, the trip to Corfu town by boat is a very good day out. You can also do a boat trip to Parga on the mainland, but this is quite a long day, but worth it. Also, you can go around the island and see Kassiopi, Sidari ect.. The local bus service is quite good, and (as I'm sure you know) book your trips independently. You can walk along the sea front from Roda to Achrivi (sp) takes about 40 minutes.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.