Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi not stayed in but looked round both on past visits. ninos gets my vote due to its location, silver beach on main beach road prone to noise, ninos overlooking albania in much quiter spot, pool at silver beach fronts main beach road hence traffic noise etc , thats all i can help with, go for ninos :D
Go for Ninos. We used Silver Beach on our last day one time because we had a late flight. I am glad we were only there for a day because the rooms are tiny! OK so you don't spend much time in them but to have to move side ways around the bed would get on my nerves if there for a fortnight!
Hi we stayed at Ninos a couple of years ago and had a wonderful holiday, the pool had just been openedalong with the pool bar, we were in the annex at the rear of the main building all in all I would recommend Ninos not too far to walk into Roda main street, good places to eat and drink. hope you enjoy your holiday
Margaret(madmum) :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.