Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi
Do you mean CS in Nabq bay. If so the beach is really nice. We stayed there last year. Its really fine sand.

Jo
Hi Jo
yes it is the same place thats great news im so happy
we went to greece last year and it was a shingley beach not nice
is the accomadation good at CS,we have a double seaview room which i hope that means we are close to the sea :D
anymore info on this place would be greatly received
Thanks Jo
You wont be dissapointed at all :cheers
The beach is lovely and on your door step
We went last August itwas fantastic going back in 2009 just waiting for prices to come out :tongue

Have a fantastic time im sure you will :sun2
The hotel is right on the beach we had a pool/sea view and was really close to beach. Theres a really nice breeze there too which helps has it can get very hot :D

Jo
the beach is nice fine sand ,and a very good length as well .the sea is very shallow and theres quite a few inshore coral reefs to watch the fishes ,check out my pics from last year in the underwater pictures album to sea what its really like most of the pics were taken within a hundred yards of the beach
Thankyou all for the info i can't wait :cheers
just hope im prepared for the heat :tup
We went last June and the beach was lovely and very quiet.

We are waiting for prices for July 2009 now.
Same here were are waiting for September 2009 prices to come out :tongue

We went last August its fantastic going back next year with friends and family for my 50th Birthday :sun2
is this hotel the coral sea resort ? i have found deals for the coral beach rotana tiran and coral beach rotana montazah which are both in sharm el sheikh and am getting a bit confused with all these coral hotels.can you tell me which is best?
thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.