Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Has anyone been to the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments, what are they like, are they good quality.
We saw these apts in September this year or should I say saw the building of them.
They were just shells on a building site.
We saw the plans and they look like they will be lovely when finished.
They are said to be 4 *.
As anyone stayed at or visited the Cordial Mogan Vale apartments yet.
They were due to be open for this Spring.
have seen on another forum that they are not due to open until Aug 07 go to http://www.cordialcanarias.com
I have been in touch with the hotel next to the apts and all they say is they hope to be open in August.
Any more info about these apts would be much appreciated
Would the anyone returning from these apartments please add their review by Clicking Here

Many thanks
These apts are still not finished.
If anyone as any info about them please post it.
Thank you.
Just been told that holidays booked for mid October have been cancelled and holiday makers are being asked to move to the Sister Hotel next door.
if anyone gets moved to the hotel next door they will have won the jackpot,its fabulous.we were there at the beginning of july and its a lovely place.the apartments look as though they will be nice when completed,but if i had booked for october,i would be hoping for the hotel. mo.
First choice are moving there holiday makers from the unfinished apts to the Hotel and up grading them from self catering to half board. :D
It's just the October people so far .
No idea yet when they will be finished.
We have just been notified that our 2 week self catering holiday 31st December as been transfered to the 5* Cordial Hotel next door and we have been upgraded to half board.

:yipee

Well done Thomsons.
well done,have you seen the prices for next year?they have almost doubled.if you need any info about the hotel just ask.it is fab. mo.
Which prices have doubled next year the apts or Hotel?
We have visited the Hotel , but not stayed there.
We went a couple of times and had a drink at night when we were staying close by last September.
I have been told two down sides to the Hotel are.
Slow service, we are in no rush.
The area around the pools is a bit rough and hard on the feet, I'll wear flip flops. :roll:
Anything else we should no. :)
the hotels prices have doubled.we only found slow service at the downstairs bar,didnt need flipflops because the floor was rough,more because it was hot.one downside i have mentioned in my review is that they are keen to get you to sign for drinks,especially in the restaurant,we were nearly overcharged on 4 bills from the restaurant especially,just say no,ill pay cash,we did this but they said we had to sign aswell, DONT because you dont have to.i dont think it was deliberate,more incompetance,just watch out for it. mo.
Thanks for that tip about the drinks bills.
We are really looking forward to it.
Well Charlie,
We stayed there 2 years ago and had a fabulous time. No complaints at all. Food/staff location rooms etc all great.
(maybe 'roughness' is due to real sand at one of the pools to create a beach effect?)
Enjoy! :wink:
Just wondered if anyone had any news on these apartments??we are booked for august.
I live in Gran Canaria and these apartments still have cranes near to the apartments although it looks like no building works been done for sometime. In the local paper it did mention that the builder contracted to build these apartments had made off with all the money so maybe even more delays to these apartments that should have been open 2 years ago!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.