Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi hammer66 ... just checking that it is 'hotel', rather than the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments ??

David :wave
I've never heard of this hotel and I've been here years!! I assume you mean the hotel is with the chain Cordial so that means you are either booked into the Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments or Cordial Mogan Playa. Lets hope its not the Mogan Valle has I heard yesterday that these apartments won't be seeing guests of Thomson or First Choice in them for at least another 2 weeks. The Apartments do have a small number of people in them at the minute but not a great deal.
All Jumior Suite rooms are private and sunny - if downstairs you get your own bit of garden with hedge round it, if on first floor you get private, big balcony. Visited 2 years ago and loved it - booked for same this year. Also get to use separate restaurant for breakfast if staying in one of the suites which is much nearer to them and less crowded.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.