Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi

never been in the hotel, but know the location, and I'd be surprised if its noisy. Parts of St Julians are very noisy at night, but not this part (in fact, I don't think its in St Julians, but close by ??) - hopefully someone else can be a bit more definite
http://www.corinthiahotels.com/hotel.asp?h=8&l=1
Hi
I stayed in the Westin Dragonara in St Julians a few years ago, and I think the Corinthian was sort of opposite and round the bend :hmmm There seems to be a stretch of 5* hotels hugging that part of the coast.

I had exactly the same concerns as you because of being so close to Paceville, however I needn't have worried once you were inside the hotel you could have been miles away from the action of Paceville. (which admittedly was buzzing if you wanted that kind of thing, but unfortunately i'm past all that now!) :roll:

I'm sure it will be fine. Have a great time. And sleep well.
Thanks a lot!I'm going to book.I got a good price for early booking.
Very curious to see Malta,never been before.
Forgot to say we also went in July, it was very hot so be prepared. Maltas an interesting place, I'm quite well travelled and had never been anywhere like it before or since. Make sure you go into Valetta for the day and have a look round. As I'm sure your aware its a place with a great deal of history attached.

Hope you dont mind me asking but who did you get your good deal with?
Hello doepsmc,
thanks for advise!
as to travel agency,it's a German one called Neckermann (I'm Polish and German agencies are quite popular here).So,we'll be flying from Berlin,which is fairly close.
The price is 2300 Euros for 3 of us,2 adults,1 child,for 2 weeks,half board,including flight&transfer.
I think it's ok considering it's 5star hotel and high season...?
Sounds like you got a good deal. Enjoy. :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.