Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
cheers for that .....jojouk......... :D :D ...i will have a look.....
regards....john-doe.......
Me here John!!

It would appear that the reviews vary depending on what sort of view you get from your room - having looked at some of the photos on Trip Advisor some of the views are not wonderful. Personally ti doesn't look like a true 5 star to me.

I find this area of Malta very busy even in winter - it is great though for getting about on the public transport.

Have you considered the new Radison Golden Sands Hotel - this I think because it is new is a true 5 star. Location is a little isolated though.

We go to the Coastline in January - reviews vary for that now too. We have close friends who go every year sometimes twice a year - last time was May and they found it just as good. personal recommendation is always the best I say.

Pippa
hi.pippa..........thanks a lot for your reply...........i may be should have looked more into it .............but too late now..........my daughter went there two years ago and said it was great so will now have to wait and see.
we paid £240 each for a week half board with a sea view so at least i didnt pay 5 stars prices...........
regards and thanks once more...........john-doe.......
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.