Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Has anyone here stayed at Hotel Juliani? If so, did you think that it was worth the money?
sorry Sliema2, new to me as well - hope the weather holds for your trip - showers forecast for next week

MariKAubuchon - welcome to the forum ! - where is Lawrence, KS ?
Hi! I'm glad to have found this forum.

Lawrence is a university town in Kansas, US.

By the way, I decided to take a leap and book Hotel Juliani. I will definately post a review here after our trip in November.
welcome again - don't see many non-Europeans here ! will this be your first trip to Malta ? Feel free to ask any questions you have - I live in Gozo, so anything about Gozo esp, just ask !
Hi MariKAubuchon.

We visited Malta a couple of years ago and the Hotel Juliana had only recently opened. We didn't stay at the hotel but we ate there several times. The interior design is stunning and the food was spectacularly good. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. Sunday afternoon was particularly nice, lots of Maltese familes and couples spending lots of time over long relaxed lunches.

If the hotel rooms match the public spaces, I should imagine you'll love it. The only drawback might be the location - it's right on a very busy road so any sea-facing rooms might get traffic fumes and noise.

Hope you enjoy your trip and look forward to reading your review.
I and my wife are staying at Hotel Juliani for a week next month - I'll definitely post a review. In the meantime, the reviews on tripadvisor.com look very promising.

My very first post here!

Tony
welcome Tony - just remember the number one rule - don't post "Malta - you love it or you hate it "
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.