Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
You're better buying them at Matalan, same price and better quality.
Matalan are 2 for £10. In Goa got mine last year for 150 rupees so a big saving, towels in Goa are excellent value if you intend to leave them there at the end of your holiday.
Don't know about the Osborne but at the phoenix there was no problem using their towels for the beach,so I would leave it till you get there and only buy if neccessary.
more weight saved for bringing goodies home with you :lol:
del
we bought them there about 200 each and we left them for the room boys they takeup to much room,steve.
You have to pay to use the towels at the Osborne by the pool, we bought ours for 200rs each and brought them home as they are thin and fold up really small, also they washed really well in UK, the colours didnt run!
Hi Del949 Last time we stayed at the Phoenix Park we were asked not to take towels to the beach, just use them at the pool. We go again in 2 days, :yipee so this is useful to know.
leoness,
don't know if it is officially OK, But we picked up 2 in the morning and stuffed them into the beach bag with no comments.
they don't put them out untill 8.45 ish
del949
goa
When we were there in January it was common practise to take them to beach.
Thanks Del and oap. More room to bring home lots of goodies!! :lol:
I'm over here at present and I paid 200 rupees each, you can buy they here and then leave them when you gone home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.