Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Just returned from Paphos last week. The price of Superkings Blue were 33 euros for 200 at the airport, did not see what price they were at the shops in the resort.
thats not to bad eh, thanks for the quick reply, your a star

did you enjoy pathos, or is that a daft question :D :D :D :D
Yes only stayed for a long weekend, and was staying at the Aphrodite Hills Hotel about half hour drive outside of Paphos so only ventured into the town twice. Normally stay at the Capo Bay in Protaras, which I would rate as much better than the Aphrodite Hills where everything costs a fortune and does not really have that special touch.
the price should be the same all over the Greek part of the island including at the airport, the Cypriot government has a resale price maintenance policy you may [but will have to be very lucky] find some old stock in one of the smaller shops but this late in the year i doubt it

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.