Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I'm not sure how much it would cost in a taxi but it's at least 1.5 hours drive.

There are service taxis apparently but I'm not sure how to book them.

You may be better off hiring a car and seeing if you can drop it off in Paphos and vice versa.

It's appx. CYP 15 - 20 in a taxi from Paphos airport to Paphos so I would imagine it could work out quite expensive.
We did that journey 2 weeks ago . We hired a car at Larnaca and it took us about 1.5hrs to drive . It was a very straight forward jouney . Straight road all the way to Paphos . We got hire car with Budget for about £ 118.00 . I did check out price of taxis but it was about £ 60.00 each way. It was handy having the car. We chose the Larnaca route even though we were staying Paphos for the brilliant flight times flew with BA.
  • Edited by edhall 2006-07-04 14:20:53
P.S

Who are the flights with as we would like to go again in September 8) 8)
thanks very much for all the replies i think we will look into hiring a car and seeing if we can drop it off at pathos and vice versa

edhall
the flights are through ebookers traveling with cyprusair from manchester on 2nd april 2007 for £701 for 4 people

thanks again
dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.