Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I've been to Lanzarote (including a visit to CT) and it was both hot and windy! Especially windy in CT!

Pippy :)
celeste apartments are fairly basic but clean and right in the centre of everything,weather will def be hot and windy but the wind stops you getting too hot and sweaty!! and makes it bearable for sleep at night.
enjoy your hol x
Debhiwah,

I was in CT last September (12-26th). During the day the weather was great with the wind making it bearable. Sleeveless most evenings and only needed covered arms about the last 3 nights.

Also at that time last year there was a Music Festival (Pop/Rock/R&B) in CT one weekend that added to the evenings' choice of entertainment. I don't know if this is an annual event - but someone may be able to advise.

Have a great time.

WHL
thats right whl,the music festival is normallyfor one weekend in september and it's on playa bastian beach area,but the residents of play bastian complex have objected every year apparently so not sure if it will be moved,shame if it moves as it added something different to our holiday.
been to island at different times of th year have even been in winter (late Nov-early Dec) always enjoyed it can be a bit windy at times and gets a tad cool in the evening have stayed at Lanzarote Beach Club now known as Sands Villas loved it, also the Beatriz it was ok and also in Puerto del Carmen at Club del Carmen which was good, not a barrowload of nightlife unless you go to PDCarmen also stayed at Los Molinos its basic but good lots of good restaraunts, hope you have a nice one :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.