Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The main problem is that ,there are a lot of foreigners who have purchased properties here,but the majority probably 90%.. have bought illegally.

John
I take it you have a property and have bought illegally ?????? :yikes

Mike
Can't see this topic lasting long

Papa
No, i don't have a property here,just rent.I make sure my brain is in gear when i'm here !!!!!!!!!

John
Maybe you should have done that before you posted !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl

Mike
Mike

:rofl
chilly wrote:
Mike

:rofl

Why ? did i hit a raw nerve or something !!!

John
Can't see this topic lasting long

:think Mmmm neither can I Papa
it should not have even been talked about until it started happening !!!!!!!

Mike
this is a very sensitive subject out here in Goa,affecting many including a lot of our good friends,who are out here and in the u.k.and realy is a topic that should be spoken and posted about if and when it ever happens
Just to clarify the original posting, the discussion that took place with the BHCI at Vivanta by Taj Hotel Panjim on 21st March 2011 and what has been posted here on HT is also being openly discussed and widely available on other websites and is no secret.

There is NO excuse for any form of personal attack whether it is done openly or otherwise, these type of remarks and comments will not be tolerated here on HT and WILL stop now.

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.